2. Students investigate the computer’s power management settings and create a report on what they discover.
3. Create a list of components and features that the student should consider when purchasing a computer. They then explain why they made these selections.
4. Students are to prepare a report on solid-state storage and how it works.
5. Students are to investigate teleconferencing technology.
6. Students are to compare solid-state storage to magnetic and optical storage media. They are to express an opinion indicating whether they think solid-state storage will replace the other types of storage.
Have your answer posted to your blog and it'll be check before the class ends (4pm). Just have your answer brief and precise.